V03.10 for Windows - Will not load anything. Black screen with blue loading circle only

Can anyone help? Today - Popcorn Time just shows blue loading circle when I start the app. No movies appear. Was working yesterday. Thanks in advance

1 Like

Just installed v4.4 and still not loading. Same problem.

Wasn’t your previous version 0.4.4 ?

Not sure. However, I uninstalled everything and tried a new download. Went with v03.10 = no luck. Then installed v4.4 = no luck. Just getting the blue circle of death / loading

Same problem here. Yesterday worked just fine… I deleted the PT 0.4.4 version and reinstalled it but it stays the same.

1 Like

This is happening to me as well.

I am running V0.4.4

1 Like

Just tried it … mine’s the same! It was working ok this morning. My YTS API is working - so it’s not the app! Looks like server maintenance or app update?

Sorry, we’ll just have to wait! Many issues at the moment … perhaps someone is fixing something?

At least it’s not just you!

2 Likes

Yes the popcorntime.app site also has some problems so it must be server problems or maintenance :smiley:

2 Likes

Yeah… same problem for me. I am also using 0.4.4 windows 64 bit setup.

Looks like its under mantainence… Hope so!

1 Like

This is so sad,
I love Popcorn Time.
But the servers seem to be done or under maintenance.
Pray to whatever god you believe in because we need this thing back!

1 Like

Yeah seriously… I just cant imagine my life without popcorn time :frowning:

Certainly now with this corona… Staying home without movies is difficult
:confused:

Edit: The app is working for me now!!

Yep! … Back up again!

That wasn’t so bad … wonder what they’ve been up to? :laughing:

1 Like

Busy filling counter notices from the almighty MPA maybe, who knows. Maybe corona has infected the servers and are now taking over the internet and the Trump administration :open_mouth:

2 Likes

It’s ok now, they followed Trumps home remedy …
“wash all over and internally with liberal quantities of bleach! and shove a powerful UV light where the sun doesn’t shine!” :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Probably had a few corona beers to much before that press conference, if i knew that you could behave like this and at the same time be president over USA i would have given it a go and run for president!

Popcorntime to the people!! would be my slogan.

1 Like

To be serious (just this once!)

If you wrote it in a book they’d have thrown it in the bin for being childishly absurd!

To think this is the “real world” and almost half the American people think he’s acceptable as a man - let alone a President! … words fail me!

Next in line for president is Tiger King, runs the country from a jail cell and has a live tiger as their campaign maskot. The land of possibility and the right to bear assault rifles in the streets.

1 Like

Yeah finally its up now! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Server is down again? Anyone else having this problem again today?