I cannot play the videos in Android (only sound)

Hello
I have PT on my laptop for quite a while now and I have also an Android tablet. I don’t know if it is possible to put PT on it because the tablet is very f** old!
It runs on Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Beans)
Actually it should work according to the PT website.

When I click on a movie the sound is playing but the screen is black most of the time. Some times when I click pause or I quit the video I got few images (that are usually glitchy) but for the rest of the time I don’t see anything. Do you have an idea?
I first tried this with the movie ‘Harold and Maude’ then with other movies but I still have the same problem. Only the sound works fine.

That’s on “ye oldie” Android tablet? … Have you tried playing through VLC player?

1 Like

I didn’t even know that it was possible to watch it using another player, thanks, I am thing this (but I first need to install VLC)

Yes xD I think I would try an update by doing a kind of vaudoo-vaudoo stuff because there are plenty of apps that are not available anymore and it is always telling me that it cannot connect to GoOgLe PlUs.
If you don’t know, the latest version of android is Android 10. My tablet is on Android 4.

RESULT: It works. Except that PT crashes in the background so it does not work anymore. But I got the images! Anyway thanks for the help!