Downloading and VPN

Hi there,
I have VPN PRO, but I see that Popcorn Time is now asking for me to pay for a VPN on the app. I have already PAID for a VPN, but even if it is activated, I am STILL asked to create a VPN account! I don’t want to have to pay for ANOTHER VPN. This never used to happen with Popcorn Time before when I wanted to download a movie. How can I overcome this problem?
Please help… PLEASE!

(You’re using popcorntime.app … you didn’t say?)

Don’t worry … just ignore it. It does that to everyone!

It’s a clumsy Ad telling users (without a VPN) they’re unprotected. But it can’t distinguish between those that do and don’t have a VPN already!

Go into ‘Settings’: tick “show advanced settings” (if needed) … scroll down and untick “show VPN”. That’ll stop it pestering you!

1 Like

Trouble is, the downloading stays at ZERO = 0 … with a circle going around it, and it never moves from there. I thought it was because I was not using the VPN they were asking me to use. I’m using the software on my PC windows 10 it looks like thispopcorn time

I went to the settings but there is no advanced section, but as you can see, I have not ticked to be warned about VPN.

Sorry, you’ve landed in the wrong place? That’s not our version … This forum supports the eponymous Popcorntime.app
(“If you have a different version than the abovementioned, we generally can’t help you.” )

Best go to your apps own forum for specific help … here’s their link

1 Like