Can't watch anything!

Hi there, I need help. I can’t watch any movies or tv shows.
Whenever I click on “watch now” nothing happens. On console (F12), shows “[ERROR] TypeError: Cannot read property ‘path’ of undefined”. I haven’t changed anything".

P.S: my OS is Windows 10. PT version is 0.4.4.

You’ll lose all your favourites/preferences … but try the “flush all databases” at bottom of the ‘Settings’ window?

If no luck … try the “reset to default settings” ?

Still nothing? … try a clean install of the latest Dev build: https://ci.popcorntime.app/view/All/job/Popcorn-Time-Desktop/423/ .
Delete the old stuff first though: C:\Users<yourusername>\AppData\Local\Popcorn-Time.

Hey! Thanks for the answer and advices. Still not working. Have done everything you said, step by step and checking if working after each step. It’s making me crazy. Do you know what else can I do? It worked perfectly til yesterday… =(

Did you delete the old Popcorn-Time folder: %localappdata%\Popcorn-Time ?

Yes! I uninstalled it and then installed from the link you left in your reply

You’re not the first poster with that issue and a clean install is the only solution I’ve seen work … in some cases? Not sure what else I can suggest - as a Mac user, my already “limited” abilities are not really applicable to Windows!

Only other option I’ve got, is a last resort … revert back to 0.3.10 and apply the API patch. It’s a more stable build (until the fixes go into 0.4.4)

Yeah, thank you anyway. I’m not very good at this so I don’t know how to do it. I think I’m gonna wait until if fixes on its own =)

No problem … it does seem daunting but it’s really not that difficult - give me a PC and I could do it! :smiley:

Maybe later … when you’re tired of waiting?

Suddenly worked just fine. I told you I had to wait hahaha. Thank you very much for your help. Greetings!

1 Like

Dude! … you should work on the stage! You’re a Magician!
abracadabra! :laughing:

2 Likes