0.3.10 no new movies anymore!

Hello, does any1 have this issue? Im stuck for more than 2 months w/o new movies (i can watch old but no new)!? Btw i have win10 64bit , and Popcorn with changed json file so i can still using 0.3.10 version…

This is a known issue with the devs.
You can however (when updating to the latest dev build from here) add your own magnet link/torrent file into the “Torrent Collection” tab.
You can find torrents here (use a VPN as not all ISP’s will give you access to this site), or you can also use any other torrent file you know.

Edit:
I have seen a few posts about ppl still using the old “adapted” 0.3.10 but those will not have any new features that have been build in lately.

2 Likes

There is a patched 0.3.10 version that has the YTS torrents “Tabbed”. Still hoping to see this “new feature” adopted.

https://mega.nz/folder/20VBkaqK#yVC2H-yAKtc32hZgmCnUqw
(patch is in the #279 folder).

2 Likes

THX YTS movies will be enough!

2 Likes

If this is a feature you like to be added to the updated PCT 0.4.4 can you not make a pull request or add it on the issue pages as a feature request on Github?
I’m not familiar with this version and will try it over the weekend if time lets me.

It may appear in 0.4.5 … so I’ve been told. (We’ll see?)

I’ll be sticking with 0.3.10 patch for now.

2 Likes

BTW this YTS patched version doesnt have favourites tab???

That’s my old version (above!) … it’s the heart icon (top right) in the 0.3.10 original.

Latest version … next to Anime:

1 Like

if using all full patch … memory will leaks … usage 1 2 gb ram and hang here.

It does on my Mac, but not as bad as the 0.4.4 versions: the new nwjs Helper (renderer) and new WebTorrent engine appear to make things worse … at least, it does for me!

I find the YTS-patch versions (memory) leak slower?

I also tried the WebTorrent Desktop app and that also gave memory issues?

Which is why I prefer the old 0.3.10 and basic multi-patch … It’s more stable (and memory usage is rock solid!). But the reality is - I use qBittorrent client for most of my downloads.

latest 4.4 build 440 looks good… only no more yts… :smiley:
https://ci.popcorntime.app/job/Popcorn-Time-Desktop/

It’s build #441 now … but still doesn’t control memory allocation efficiently. Only feature I can see that’s better than my basic multi-patched 0.3.10 is the improved torrent search (more results).

Still, it’s a big improvement on the 0.4.4 web version. There’s a hell of a lot of hard work gone into it, by the Devs … lets all hope they achieve their goals with 0.4.5 ?